Cadet BN Staff
712 North Texas Blvd
The S-3 is responsible for plans, training, and operations. Specific duties include:
- Prepare and post weekly training schedules and maintain training files.
- Develop and publish letters of instruction for special training or ceremonial events (Veterans Day ceremonies, Memorial Day activities, etc.).
- Maintain the Cadet Library (inventory, loans, text requisitions, etc.).
- Plan for and supervise ROTC ceremonial units (Color Guard, Honor Guard, Ranger Challengs, and Firing Details).
- Prepare Certificates of Training (DA Form 154) and Cadet Challenge Certificates for signature by the PMS.
- Maintain the ROTC classroom and a bulletin board for training information.
- Prepare the gym or DP field for use by the Battalion for PT Â and other events.
- Maintain a record of all extracurricular activities conducted by the Mean Green Battalion.