Company First Sergeant is the lifeblood of the Company. The primary duty of the First Sergeant is to receive orders from the Company Commander and issue out those orders to the Platoon Sergeants and assist in all training of enlisted personnel. Additional duties are:
1. Principal advisor to the Company Commander on the state of morale, discipline, and training of Cadets within the company.
2. Accounts for personnel during all company level activities and events.
3. Conducts company formations; responsible for training and execution of drill and ceremonies at company level.
4. Responsible for the appearance of Cadets, equipment and facilities.
5. Performs all other duties as assigned by the Company Commander.