The S-5/S-6 is responsible for technology and information management. Specific duties are:
1. Primary staff officer for all matters concerning recruiting, civil/military operations and public affairs on campus.
2. Responsible for working with and IAW guidance from cadre Recruiting Operations Officer (ROO).
3. Responsible for coordinating with campus and faculty entities for campus and public events and participation.
4. Coordinate local advertising of the Detachment and training as directed.
5. Serves on event staff for planning Detachment events.
6. Responsible for mentoring/ developing designated junior cadet.
7. Manage technology assets of the Battalion (physical equipment, media storage, digital property, etc).
8. Conduct technology training for members of the Battalion.
9. Manage the Mean Green Battalion web site and social media sites.
10. Document all events, training, and social gatherings via video or photography.